About This Field
New for 2023
Fenced pitches are fenced to around 4ft with stock fencing and a large gate. Pitches are large, but caravans may need to reverse into the pitch (or use your motor mover).
Pitches are approx 14 x 12 metres, so there is plenty of space for gazebos, pup tents etc (with no extra charge).
Buckland Farm Camping accommodates tents, motorhomes, caravans and campervans etc. If you have a caravan or large motorhome, please message them in advance for an alternative entrance.
15 pitches on over 5 acres.
Facilities at Buckland Farm Dog Friendly Camping
- Composting loos – six, plus three urinals
- Showers – 3 gas powered hot water showers
- Sinks with hot water for washing up
- Drinking water taps (2)
- Picnic area
- Communal ‘lounge’ area – with games and books
- Charging station for phones, small gadgets etc
- Dog off lead/activity area (fenced)
- Campfires are available to hire
- Extra can be purchased for £5 per bundle
- Communal ‘picnic and play’ area
- Indoor area for those occasional rainy days
- Additional adult: £5/night
- Additional child: £3/night (5-15 yrs)
- Infants under 4 – no charge
- Single person discount of £5/night for April-June (for tent pitches only)
- Fenced pitch – £4/night
- Dogs – £1 per dog
- Firepit: £5/night
Photos @ Buckland Farm