About This Field
Last Review Date: May 2023
Beulah View Secure Dog Fields is a 3.5 acre field with a beautiful view over rolling hills located 4 miles from Leeds City Centre. This field is fenced to 1.8m all around and has secure parking for 2 cars. The gates are also 1.8m.
Booking and Accessing Beulah View Secure Dog Field
Booking is through a secure website and sessions are 45 minutes long allowing for a strict 15 minute gap between users.
Access is very straight forward – the W3W link and Google maps pin will both take you directly to the gate – it’s situated off Hall Lane and the track to the field is suitable for heavier vehicles too.
You pull off the road onto the track and drive up to the first gate. This gate is padlocked. Once you drive in, you secure this gate and use the pedestrian access gate to reach the main field.
What is Beulah View Secure Dog Field Like?
Beulah View dog field is unusual in that it is a beautiful field that overlooks a major city! The views stretch for miles over West Yorkshire and it really is a lovely spot.
The grass is mown beautifully with meandering paths through longer grass providing plenty of sniffles. It’s a rolling hill so not a very challenging walk but something to be mindful of if you are less mobile.
This field is new at the time of writing and there will be additions to the field through the summer months – this includes natural play features and enrichment.
There are poo bins but no water so you need to remember to bring your own.
Is Beulah View Dog Field Secure?
This field is fenced to 1.8m and also has weld mesh gates., the netting is 5cm x 10cm so is suitable for most dogs (See image for fence netting).
The car park is a secure pen for safe release and has a good gravel surface.
Things you should know about Beulah View Secure Dog Field
- The view is really unusual for a dog field and the undulations mean that you never really even feel like you’re fenced in
- Beulah View has been created on permanent pasture so is wonderfully grassy!
- This field is very easily accessible and will be a real treat for people in the area looking for somewhere safe – you can even walk here with relative ease.
Notes for Reactive Dog Owners:
- There is a road that passes around the edge of the field – mostly completely out of sight from a dog but worth knowing if you have a dog that is highly reactive to cars
- There is a footpath that runs nearby – this again is largely out of sight
If you have visited this field and something listed is incorrect, please get in touch via email.
* We only list fields as reactive friendly following a visit because reactivity means different things to different dogs! Details can be found on each review in the yellow section. Listed fields field may be suitable for reactive dogs, but we have just not had the chance to verify this.