About This Field
Harrington Dog Field is a secure 3 acre flat grassy field, 8 miles from Kettering and 13 miles north of Northampton.
This is a drive-in field secured all round with 6ft, narrow-gauge deer fencing, set in the Northamptonshire countryside.
- Drive in space for two cars
- Poo and general waste disposal bin
- 3 acres of flat grassy paddock
It is not easy to see the entrance from the road so do use the pin locator below as the road is relatively fast. We had to drive past and turn around which lost a bit of time in our session.
This field is excellent for those looking for a flay grassy paddock – it was full of buttercups when we visited and it’s shape makes it feel bigger than the three acres that it is.
There was nothing else in the field at the time of our visit except a wooden log bench but the ability to chuck the ball long distances kept everyone happy!
It is clearly very well maintained and the fencing was well installed. Pricing is very good and small extra charges are applied if you bring more than 3 dogs.
Notes for Reactive Dog Owners:
- This field would (like all fields) benefit from a crossover period. There were people still in the field when we arrived (a little late) and the next people arrived before our session had finished. Because newcomers need to pull off the road, they have to park right outside the gate to the field, clearly visible from all areas of the field by humans and dogs. The gates are secure but it may be worth leaving a little early if you would prefer not to come into contact with other users. The owners do say to call if someone is still in the field but they were loading so we didn’t waste their time!
If you have visited this field and something listed is incorrect, please get in touch via email.
* We only list fields as reactive friendly following a visit because reactivity means different things to different dogs! Details can be found on each review in the yellow section. Listed fields field may be suitable for reactive dogs, but we have just not had the chance to verify this.