About This Field
Oaklands Secure Dog walking field is grass paddock, just under 3 acres, secured with a 6ft deer fence. It is located just 5 miles south of Banbury, 17 miles from Bicester and 24 miles from Oxford.
Oaklands is a lovely grassy paddock that incorporates a play area with agility equipment, a long rectangular stretch of mown grass and also has a sizeable field shelter to escape from the rain or heat.
This is field is drive in and has plenty of space for several cars on hard standing so no muddle wheels!
Oaklands Secure Dog Field Features
- Long field for ball chasing
- Agility equipment (at users risk)
- Running water (far end of field and car park end)
- Poo bin and general waste bin (with spare bags if you forget)
- Field shelter
- Picnic bench
- 6ft deer fence and lower level chicken wire
Accessing the field is very easy. Pull off the main road and pull straight infront of the 6ft gate – this opens in towards the field making access straight forward. You can drive in a park and turning around is easy as there is plenty of space.
The gate can be secured using the paddock for peace of mind.
If you have visited this field and something listed is incorrect, please get in touch via email.
* We only list fields as reactive friendly following a visit because reactivity means different things to different dogs! Details can be found on each review in the yellow section. Listed fields field may be suitable for reactive dogs, but we have just not had the chance to verify this.