About This Field
GG and Belle’s is a fabulously well thought through campsite for dog owners. It’s a 30 minute drive from Perth and 40 minutes from Dundee, situated at the foothills of the Grampian Mountains.
There is so much to do in the area (the owners can offer a huge amount of information) and the number of dog-focused activities you can get involved in makes this a brilliant spot for a multi-activity holiday for you and your dogs.
Currently there are 2 enclosed pitches on site both 5ft sturdy wooden fencing providing complete privacy. There are also two mesh fenced areas coming soon.
Things we love about GG and Belle’s
- Anxious and Reactive Dogs Welcome
- All dogs on lead outside of enclosed areas
- No charge for dogs
- No limit on number of dogs – if you can handle your dogs, you’re welcome
- On site secure dog field to hire (see here for more information)
- Adult only periods and family periods (these owners show a real understanding of customer needs)
- LOADS of activities you can book – canicross, bikejoring, agility and hoopers to mention a few – you can even take the opportunity to book in for some obedience training during your stay – all of these activities are known to really help some dogs with reactivity
- Excellent value from £22 / night
Other Useful Information:
- All the basic requirements for camping – toilet, shower and chemical disposal point point for motorhomes and caravans
- Enclosed pitches are a minimum size of 11m x 11m with a max vehicle length of 9m
- Motorhomes, tents, vans and caravans welcome
- Dog wash area
- No EHU (not an issue for us but worth knowing if you have a real need)
- Check in 3pm, Check out 11am
- Raw dog food available on site (Natural Instinct)
Photos: © GG and Belle’s