British Dog Field of the Year Rules – It’s simple!
- All dog fields are included
- There’s no cost to anyone
- One lucky voter will be selected at random to receive a complimentary session at the field of their choice – if it’s yours we’ll be in touch to pay you for this
- This is a ‘People’s Vote’. It’s designed to celebrate Dog fields of all types, shapes, sizes and fence heights.
- We ask that people vote only once (we do clean the votes where duplicates exist) and where you may have multiple fields, each field is listed separately – we will not combine your results. On balance, this is by far the fairest way of running the competition as most fields with multiple locations have a significantly larger customer base
- Voting is via a Google Form – voters do not need a Google account to vote
We’d really appreciate it if you could take a look at your listing here and let me know of any factual inaccuracies and please do feel free to send me some up to date pictures for your field if we have not reviewed your field through a visit.
Just as a note, we don’t list a field as ‘reactive friendly’ unless this has been verified by one of our team – this is by demand from our field users who have requested consistency. It’s not a reflection on your field!
Why Dog Field of The Year?
The ‘British Dog Field of the Year’ idea came about following a conversation with a regular field user who said she was still speaking to people who had never heard of dog fields and she thought a bit of a contest might raise the profile of all fields in her area.
She was right – we’ve been going county by county across the UK promoting dog fields as a concept and following each regional round, dog fields are reporting increased interest; more bookings; and inquiries from professional users looking to utilise secure spaces for their business.
Rising tides really do raise all ships.
If you want to get actively involved in the competition (lots of fields have enjoyed mobilising their customers in this quest!), you can share the link below with your customers to get their vote:
please feel free to download and use the images contained in the files below for your social media!
And finally, making sure you get our emails!
Seeing as you’re here, I’m hoping that you’re keen to hear more from us!
I like to include photos in my emails as much as possible. In order to make sure you get these emails, you may need to tell your email service provider that they’re ‘not spam’ (by dragging them into your inbox or clicking the button at the top)
If this email went into your spam/ junk folder, be sure to click at the top the button which will say something like ‘not junk/ not spam’, otherwise you won’t get any of my future emails.
Alternatively, if you have Gmail, you can drag this into your inbox or ‘Primary’ folder to avoid future messages getting lost.
Thanks again for joining the British Dog Fields community!